PhpStorm is a popular code IDE for PHP and Drupal development. This video tutorial shows you how to set up PhpStorm with Xdebug.
By default our Drupal recipes come with Drush out of the box. In order to debug any Drush command using Xdebug using
PhpStorm or a similar IDE, you will need to set an additional environment variable
PHP_IDE_CONFIG and configure the
path mapping in your IDE accordingly.
services: appserver: overrides: environment: # Support debugging Drush with XDEBUG. PHP_IDE_CONFIG: "serverName=appserver"
You are free to assign any name to "serverName" as long as it matches the server you define in the IDE settings.
In the example above we set the variable to
appserver and created a path mapping for the server accordingly:
- Updating your Landofiles to 3.0.0-rc.2+
- Accessing Your Services Externally
- Accessing Lando from Other Devices
- Exporting Databases
- Importing Databases
- Killer D8 Workflow with Platform.sh
- Lando + PhpStorm + Xdebug
- Offline Development
- Using $LANDO_INFO
- Using NodeJS Frontend Tooling
- Using Lando in Visual Studio Code
- Climbing a mountain for love
- SSH Keys
- Shared Files
- Global Config
- DNS Rebinding Protection
- File Uploads on Windows
- File Syncing Stalled
- Running VB and HyperV
- Running behind a proxy
- Switching Database Config