A friend of Lando is looking for a full-stack Drupal developer to help grow their national urgent care business by...
- developing an existing Drupal 7 marketing website
- guiding development goals
- coordinating with vendors/IT department.
This is a remote position, but it is only available to individuals (no teams or outsourcing) who are able to work within the United States, are located within 3 hours of PST and willing to work PST days.
- Finished at least one project in Drupal 8.x
- Knowledge of modern web development workflows using Git, all-in-code Drupal development, and hosting services like Acquia, Pantheon, Platform.sh
- Knowledge of Composer, SASS, Twig templating, basic front-end tooling like Grunt/Gulp/Webpack
- Experience liaising between business and technical teams. Ability to convey complex technical concepts to non-technical teams.
- Ability to focus on business value and customer experience.
- Understanding of HIPAA and Section 508/WCAG 2.x accessibility standards.
- In-depth knowledge of software development, technical design, consumer research, UI/UX, performance and analytics.
- Experience with social media, marketing and healthcare experience a plus.
- Experience managing large scale web projects for a large organization.
- Experience managing people within and outside core team to ensure successful completion of projects.
- Expertise with Google Analytics, remote usability testing tools such as Mixpanel, Userzoom, and A/B and multivariate testing and tools such as Optimizely, Oracle Maxymiser, Kissmetrics.
Email [email protected] with your resume and links to sites you've worked on in the past (if not included in your resume) so we can setup a time to chat!